Franchise Owner Training & Support
Most Home Instead® franchise owners are blown away by the training and support they receive as part of our network. It's not just about following our proven model or getting award-winning marketing materials and other tools. It's about someone having your back. This is more than just a franchise network. This is a family that is eager to help you succeed.
Franchise Owner Training
No matter what professional background or business experience you have to start with, our thorough training program taught by industry experts will prepare you with the knowledge and tools you and your staff need to get started.
New owner training includes:
- Preliminary operational guidance to prepare you for initial training courses
- A week-long training class at our global headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska
- A business advisory team to give you advice and guidance during your tenure as an owner
- Access to industry training resources, including web-based training for you, your key staff and your Care Professionals
- Multi-phased training that covers specialized areas such as in-home safety, senior care education and Alzheimer's care
Leader in Franchise Business Support
Home Care Franchising with Home Instead
"The training was phenomenal. With so many questions about how to run a home care company, getting a little bit of time with every aspect was crucial. The training makes all the difference. Home Instead is definitely the leader."
- Kaipo Robello, Owner
Unparalleled Support for Starting Your Home Care Business
We have about 200 people at the Home Instead, Inc. Home Office, and everybody’s job in some way can help provide support to franchise owners in the network.
Here is a taste of the support services and resources you can expect as a Home Instead franchise owner:
Business and Operational Support
- 24/7 business and technical support
- On-site business coaching and strategic planning during field visits to ensure business health
- Financial benchmarking tools to help you measure success against established franchises similar to yours
- Annual, localized business planning tools
- A national marketing fund and professional media management to increase national media coverage, build brand awareness, and generate service and Care Pro leads
- Award-winning quarterly public education programs, along with materials including customizable press releases, to help garner local media attention
- A website for your local franchise and assistance with localization and optimization
- Top-of-the-line networking materials to help you connect with referral providers
- A comprehensive email marketing program owners can opt-in to, including monthly e-newsletters to connect with family caregivers, referral providers, and your Care Pro team
Support from the Network
- You can tap into the experience of over 1,000 franchise owners throughout our network to exchange ideas and advice
- You'll benefit from strong relationships and camaraderie among owners and Home Office staff who share common goals
- You'll be invited to participate in our annual international convention — an energizing, educational and motivating experience where you'll get to interact with other owners and Home Office staff