Our People Make it Happen
Home Instead franchise owners come from every walk of life. They might be young or experienced ... urban or rural ... individuals, couples or families. They include executives, teachers, nurses, social workers, musicians, and others with varying educational and vocational backgrounds. Although there are no strict requirements on education or experience, there are distinct qualities and key skills that every successful Home Instead Senior Care franchise owner possesses:
- A heartfelt desire to work with seniors
- A commitment to owning and operating their businesses
- Compassion and amiability
- Leadership skills
- Experience in marketing
- Ease in working with seniors
- A competitive nature
- The financial capacity for investment
If you have these characteristics - along with the determination and drive to make a difference - a decision to own a Home Instead Senior Care franchise can be the most satisfying and meaningful move of your career.
Learn What New Owners Have To Say
Read new franchise owners' Q&A about their experience joining the Home Instead Senior Care network:
In Their Own Words
Our franchise owners are passionate about their businesses. Hear from them in their own words:
- Fran F. New Jersey, U.S.
- Tracy Baugh, Lubbock, Texas, U.S. (video)
- Janice S. Toronto, Canada
- Aaron Blight Winchester, Virginia, U.S. (video)
- Tina and Tom R. Michigan, U.S.
- Arlette Preston, Fargo, North Dakota, U.S. (video)
- Cathy B. Ontario, Canada
- Janise Smith Toronto, Ontario, Canada (video)
- Jim L. Pennsylvania, U.S.