Unequaled Support for
With the Home Instead Senior Care® franchise network, you will receive an amazing level of award-winning support from more than 130 Home Office team members. This number is unequaled in any other franchise business in our industry. From new-owner training to business development assistance and technical support, our Home Office provides you with support from several departments. Here is just some of what can expect to receive:
- A full week of new-owner training at the Home Office, followed by ongoing training through classroom setting, on-site visits by our Business Performance Coaches, and a variety of e-learning and Web-based resources
- 24/7 business and technical support
- A full range of professionally created marketing tools and programs, and the guidance to help you use them most effectively
- Public relations and advertising at national level to create brand awareness and provide an ongoing source of referrals
- Special marketing support, such as one year of professional public relations services at the local level, paid for by the Home Office
- Support from neighboring franchise owners who share their experience and insight about the people they serve and employ
- The opportunity to participate in our annual international convention, which combines learning and motivation into a fun and energizing experience.
We love what we do and we are eager to share that passion and help each individual franchisee succeed -- financially, in career achievements, and personally by feeling good about the work they do each day.
Be sure to visit these pages, too, as you consider investing in a senior home care business: